Lifestyle Feed Sales Specialist, The Cheshire Horse & Purina Mills - New Hampshire
The Lifestyle Feed Sales Specialist will work with The Cheshire Horse and Purina Mills to increase sales volume and market share in a targeted market area. Responsible for the sales and maintenance of assigned accounts. Frequent travel is required.
- Develop and implement a territory growth plan that aligns with sales expectations
- Conduct and track a minimum of six organized farm calls per day unless attending a scheduled selling event or meeting
- Organize and conduct effective events to increase brand awareness, build store traffic, and increase sales volume
- Develop a business-to-business relationship with influential animal owners, key service providers, and club leaders
- Sell non-competing products offered by The Cheshire Horse (e.g. tack, stable supplies, fencing, bedding, hay)
- Submit regular reports to supervisor and partner dealers, and participate in quarterly performance reviews
- Maintain a professional demeanor at all times
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
- Two-three years sales experience required
- Knowledge of large animal nutrition preferred
- Daily travel in assigned geography required
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs required
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sales Position, Hamshaw Lumber - Keene, NH
In 1997, The Cheshire Horse grew out of the Hamshaw family's long-established business, Hamshaw Lumber in Keene, New Hampshire. Hamshaw Lumber is expanding! We invite you to join our parent company's growing business. Permanent and part-time sales positions available. Person must be friendly, self-motivated, and enjoy working with people. Previous retail experience and product knowledge a plus. Competitive pay based on experience. Good benefit package. Please apply in person at 3 Bradco Street in Keene, NH. Ask for Ken.