Full-Time Sales - Saratoga Springs, New York
Full-time sales position available, beginning in early May. Person must be friendly, self-motivated, and enjoy helping people. Equine, pet, and/or livestock knowledge required. Previous retail sales experience a plus. Competitive pay based on experience. Please apply in person: 402 Geyser Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY.
Website Maintenance - Swanzey, New Hampshire
Full-time and part-time positions available. Candidate must have excellent computer and English language skills; have the ability to multi-task; and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. Horse knowledge a plus. Competitive pay based on experience. Please apply in person: 8 Whittemore Farm Rd in Swanzey, NH. Ask for Judy.
Lifestyle Feed Sales Specialist, The Cheshire Horse & Purina Mills - New Hampshire
The Lifestyle Feed Sales Specialist will work with The Cheshire Horse and Purina Mills to increase sales volume and market share in a targeted market area. Responsible for the sales and maintenance of assigned accounts. Frequent travel is required.
- Develop and implement a territory growth plan that aligns with sales expectations
- Conduct and track a minimum of six organized farm calls per day unless attending a scheduled selling event or meeting
- Organize and conduct effective events to increase brand awareness, build store traffic, and increase sales volume
- Develop a business-to-business relationship with influential animal owners, key service providers, and club leaders
- Sell non-competing products offered by The Cheshire Horse (e.g. tack, stable supplies, fencing, bedding, hay)
- Submit regular reports to supervisor and partner dealers, and participate in quarterly performance reviews
- Maintain a professional demeanor at all times
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
- Two-three years sales experience required
- Knowledge of large animal nutrition preferred
- Daily travel in assigned geography required
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs required
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.