We are committed to supporting you and your animals, and we will continue to remain open in order to provide you the feed and essential supplies you need to keep your animals happy and healthy. In light of recent developments with COVID-19 (novel coronavirus), we have adopted some additional options for service at The Cheshire Horse in Swanzey, NH.
Online orders will continue to be processed normally. For local customers we are now offering complimentary New England Next Day Shipping, no coupon code required (overweight fees may still apply on certain items).
For details on operational changes at our Saratoga retail location, please see our blog post here.
Rest assured that we are continuing to take all necessary precautions to help slow the spread of the virus. Our staff is wiping down door handles, card readers, registers, and common use items such as pens at regular intervals throughout the day. We are encouraging all staff members to follow appropriate actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including staying home if they are feeling ill, or believe they may be at risk.
Please know that first and foremost, we are here for you and your animals. We will continue to do everything we can to provide you with our same friendly service. We truly appreciate your continued support and understanding during this critical time.
Please call (877-358-3001), email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or Facebook message us with any questions or concerns.
Curbside Pickup Procedure
- Place your order online with in-store pickup as your shipping method.
- If you prefer instead, you can call us (877-358-3001) to place an order. Please provide an estimated pickup time, credit card number, and email address.
- We will pick and pack your order for you!
- We will email to notify you when your order is ready.
- Park in one of our new curbside pickup parking spaces or pull into our drive-through warehouse and give us a call to let us know you’ve arrived.
We are still open seven days a week, although we have implemented the following temporary hour changes:
- Monday-Friday 8:30-6:00
- Saturday 9:00-4:00
- Sunday 10:00-4:00