The Cheshire Horse is a leading source for horse, pet, and farm supplies in the Northeast. Established in 1997, The Cheshire Horse is a family owned and operated business located in Swanzey, NH, with a partner store in Saratoga Springs, NY. The Cheshire Horse retail stores and CheshireHorse.com offer a one-stop shopping destination for animal owners.
We offer a great benefits package for full-time employees including health and dental insurance, paid holidays and vacations, a 401(k) plan, and a generous employee discount.
We are always accepting resumes for sales and customer service positions at email@example.com . No phone calls please. Candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Part-Time Data Entry & eCommerce Associate - Swanzey, NH
This is an entry-level position that will play an integral role in our growing e-commerce business, with potential to move to full-time. Please note that this is not a remote position.
Duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Maintain and optimize eCommerce product descriptions, fields, attributes, and images.
- Basic product image editing in Photoshop. Training will be provided as needed.
- Collaborate with sales staff to handle website customer support needs.
- Collaborate with the online marketing team to build and optimize landing pages for marketing promotions.
- Help maintain rewards customer database including creation and updates of accounts, adjusting points as needed, updating addresses after marketing mailings, and fielding related staff and customer questions.
- Help maintain consignment saddle program, including communication with sales team about inventory and maintaining items on the website and Facebook.
Desired skills and experience:
- Sharp attention to detail
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Horse, pet, and/or farm product knowledge
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop a plus
Please apply with a resume and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.